Thick Paint Mountain Landscape (Corel Painter Course)
Learn how to use the Thick Paint brushes in Corel Painter to paint a snow-covered mountain reflected in a lake surrounded by trees.
I'll use just a few brushes (mostly Thick Paint) and I'll keep the composition fairly simple by painting in a semi-impressionistic style that feels more like traditional painting.
This premium courses include a custom workspace and brushes that you can use to follow along with the lesson. These new Thick Paint brushes make painting on a computer feel a lot more like painting with traditional media, especially if you have a Wacom Art Pen.
This is a 1 hour video course that you can download to your computer and watch any time. There is no time limit to complete this course and you can work at your own pace.
Course Trailer Video | View Student Artwork
(5) Downloadable Video Lessons in 1440p 30fps / 1080p Optional*
- PLUS PREMIUM RESOURCE FILES:
- Custom Corel Painter Workspace with brushes for Painter 2018, 2019 and 2020
- BOX Files are provided to install brushes in newer versions of Painter
- High-Resolution Image of the completed painting
- Intermediate RIFF Files that show the painting process
- Pre-Sketched Template that you can use as a starting point
- Ask questions and get support via email
* Downloaded videos can be watched any time without an internet connection.
* Downloaded videos can be sped up or slowed down with a Media Player such as VLC
* Videos are packaged in an optional ZIP file for easy downloading
- How to paint using Thick Paint brushes
- How to make your paint "break" on the canvas to create texture
- How to paint mountains, clouds, water, grass, trees, skies and stones
- How to compose scenes from your imagination
- How to paint digitally in a style that looks and feels more traditional
- How to add effects that give your painting life
- How to make brush strokes with 3rd Person Views of my hand drawing on a Wacom Cintiq 27 QHD
Corel Painter Beginner's Course
Landscape Painting Crash Course
Compatible only with Corel Painter 2018, 2019, 2020 or newer.
Compatible with Windows & Mac.
Wacom Art Pen required for Rotation Expression, but you can still follow along with other pens and tablets.
Don't have Corel Painter? You can try Painter free for 30 days at: http://www.painterartist.com | Use my coupon code PTRAR to save $100 of the full purchase price.
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
You'll get (5) videos, a custom Painter 2018 workspace, custom brushes and resource files.