Thick Paint Landscapes - 4 Course Bundle
Learn how to use the Thick Paint brushes in Corel Painter to paint 4 different kinds of landscapes: A mountain scene, seascape, desert, and a waterfall. This is a LIMITED TIME bundle of 4 of my most popular courses at a special bulk price. (A $299.96 value!)
Thick Paint is the closest you'll get to feeling like you're painting with real paint while working digitally. If you are a traditional artist who wants to get into digital painting, my Thick Paint courses are for you. If you're already painting digitally, but your paintings lack that traditional-feel, you'll love these courses.
I'll use just a few brushes (mostly Thick Paint) and I'll keep the compositions fairly simple by painting in a semi-impressionistic style that feels more like traditional painting.
These Premium courses include a custom workspace and brushes that you can use to follow along with the lessons. These new Thick Paint brushes make painting on a computer feel a lot more like painting with traditional media, especially if you have a Wacom Art Pen.
This is a set of 4 video courses with over 10 hours of lessons that you can download to your computer and watch any time. There is no time limit to complete this course and you can work at your own pace.
- (4) Video Courses in 1440p 30fps (Highest Quad HD Video Quality)
- Video files are downloadable to your computer*
PLUS PREMIUM RESOURCE FILES:
- Custom Corel Painter 2018/2019 Workspaces with brushes
- BOX Files are provided to install brushes in newer versions of Painter
- High-Resolution Images of the completed paintings
- Intermediate RIFF Files that show each painting process
- Pre-Sketched Templates that you can use as a starting point
- Ask questions and get support via email
* Downloaded videos can be watched any time without an internet connection.
* Downloaded videos can be sped up or slowed down with a Media Player such as VLC
- How to paint using Thick Paint brushes
- How to make your paint "break" on the canvas to create texture
- How to paint mountains, clouds, trees, waves, water, mist, rocks, sand, waterfalls, deserts and cliffs.
- How to compose scenes from your imagination
- How to paint digitally in a style that looks and feels more traditional
- How to add effects that give your painting life
- How to make brush strokes with 3rd Person Views of my hand drawing on a Wacom Cintiq 27 QHD
- Compatible only with Corel Painter 2018 or newer.
- Compatible with Windows & Mac.
- Wacom Art Pen required for Rotation Expression, but you can still follow along with other pens and tablets.
Don't have Painter? You can try Painter free for 30 days at: painterartist.com | Use my coupon code PTRAR to save $100 of the full purchase price.
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
You'll get (4) video courses, custom Painter workspaces, custom brushes and resource files.