Learn how to use 'Corel Painter Essentials 6' digital art software with this easy tutorial for absolute beginners.
⭐ NEW Painter Essentials 7 Course now available: https://gumroad.com/l/painteressentials7
Corel Painter Master, Aaron Rutten guides you through the 'Painter Essentials 6' interface, tools, brushes and menus while sharing practical tips for painting digital art. The tutorial is concluded with a short demo painting showing a summary of Aaron's illustration process. This downloadable video tutorial can get you up to speed with Corel Painter Essentials 6 in under 1 hour.
*Please note that 'Corel Painter Essentials 6' is the light version of 'Corel Painter 2018'. If you want to learn the full version of Corel Painter, go here.
- Navigating Painter Essentials 6
- How to customize the workspace
- How to use a drawing tablet
- How to blend
- Cloning (photo painting)
- How to make auto-paintings
- How to choose color
- How to use layers
- How to draw with symmetry
- How to add canvas texture to your painting
- How to composite images
- How to tint and glaze
- How to adjust color and lighting
- How to create a simple painting
- (1) Downloadable 50 minute video lesson in 1440p QHD resolution (MP4 format)
- (5) Example Images to work with as you follow along
- (3) Example Painting files showing my painting process
- Corel Painter Color Guide PDF - Teaches you all about choosing color with Corel Painter
Because there are many similarities between versions of Painter, this tutorial can be useful for learning Corel Painter Essentials 5 and older versions of Painter as well.
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
(1) Video tutorial, resource files, Color Guide PDF and Instructions.