Learn how to use 'Corel Painter Essentials 7' digital art software with this in-depth course for absolute beginners.
Corel Painter Master, Aaron Rutten guides you through the 'Painter Essentials 7' interface, tools, brushes and menus while sharing practical tips for painting digital art. The course is concluded with a short demo painting showing a summary of Aaron's illustration process. This downloadable video tutorial can get you up to speed with Corel Painter Essentials 7 in under 2.5 hours. You can download these videos to watch any time, even offline.
*Please note that 'Corel Painter Essentials 7' is the light version of 'Corel Painter 2020'. If you want to learn the full version of Corel Painter, go here.
- Navigating Painter Essentials 7
- How to Customize the Workspace
- How to use a Drawing Tablet
- How to Blend
- Cloning & AI Photo-Painting
- How to Choose Color
- How to use Layers
- How to Draw with Symmetry
- How to Add Canvas Texture to your Painting
- How to Composite Images
- How to Tint and Glaze
- How to Use Dynamic Speckles & Particles
- How to Use Digital Watercolor
- How to Use Dab Stencils
- How to Adjust Color and Lighting
- How to Create a Simple Painting
- (9) Downloadable video lessons in 1440p &1080p resolutions (MP4 format)
- Example Images to work with as you follow along
This course is compatible with Painter Essentials 7 on Windows or Mac. I have a lesson for Painter Essentials 6 here: https://gumroad.com/l/painteressentials6
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
Your download will be instantly delieved by email