Learn how to paint a majestic mesa overlooking a rocky desert scene like you might see in the Southwestern United States.
This is a Corel Painter 2018/2019 Thick Paint course. I'll keep things simple by using just a handful of brushes while painting in a semi-impressionistic style.
What's unique about this course is that I'll be choosing colors from the palette, using multi-colored brush strokes and Brush Looks to further enhance the illusion and feeling of traditional paint. These new Thick Paint brushes make painting on a computer feel a lot more like painting with traditional media, especially if you have a Wacom Art Pen.
This course features 2.75 hours of lessons that you can download to your computer and watch any time. There is no time limit to complete this course and you can work at your own pace. (The longer version is 4.25 hours long)
ThIis Premium courses include a custom brushes and a color palette that you can use to follow along with the lesson. You'll also get additional resources such as BOX Files, Layered Artwork and versions of the video lessons without any time-lapsing so you can observe my techniques in real-time.
⭐ BEST VALUE: Get a discount on this course by becoming a member. Sign up to SAVE 50%
- (16) Downloadable Video Lessons in 1440p 30fps / 1080p Optional*
+ PLUS PREMIUM RESOURCE FILES:
- Custom Corel Painter 2018/2019 Workspace with brushes
- BOX Files are provided to install brushes in newer versions of Painter.
- Custom Color Palette with Desert Colors
- High-Resolution Image of the completed painting
- Intermediate Layered RIFF Files that show my progress
- Pre-Sketched Template that you can use as a starting point
- BONUS VIDEO: 4.25 hour real-time version of the course videos without any time-lapsing. (Includes narration)
- Ask questions and get support via email
* Downloaded videos can be watched any time without an internet connection.
* Videos are packaged in an optional ZIP file for easy downloading
- How to paint using Thick Paint brushes
- How to make your paint interact with the canvas in a natural way
- How to glaze to tint underlying paint
- How to paint plateaus, desert terrain, rocks and a basic sky
- How to paint from a reference photo
- How to paint digitally in a style that looks and feels more traditional
- How to add life and expressiveness to your paint by loading multiple colors on your brush
- How to use Selections as stencils to trap your paint
- Compatible only with Corel Painter 2018 or newer.
- Compatible with Windows & Mac.
- Wacom Art Pen required for Rotation Expression, but you can still follow along with other pens and tablets.
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
You'll get (1) Video Course, Custom Painter 2018 Workspace, Custom Brushes and Resource Files.
Total Duration2.75 Hours / 4.25 Real-Time
Video Quality1440p QHD or 1080p
Skill LevelIntermediate Beginner
Suggested PrerequisitesPainter Beginners Course, Landscape Painting Crash Course, Thick Paint Courses
Time LimitNone - Work at your own pace
CompatibilityPainter 2018 and newer - Windows & Mac
AccessDownload to your computer*
- You'll get (1) Video Course, Custom Painter 2018 Workspace, Custom Brushes and Resource Files.
- Total Duration2.75 Hours / 4.25 Real-Time
- Video Quality1440p QHD or 1080p
- Skill LevelIntermediate Beginner
- Suggested PrerequisitesPainter Beginners Course, Landscape Painting Crash Course, Thick Paint Courses
- Time LimitNone - Work at your own pace
- Course FormatSelf-study
- CompatibilityPainter 2018 and newer - Windows & Mac
- AccessDownload to your computer*