Learn the essential skills needed to master digital painting with Adobe Fresco. This course covers all of the features and tools in Adobe Fresco for Windows, but the lessons can also be applied to Fresco on iOS and iPad. This 1.25 hour course is downloadable so you can watch it any time.
⭐ Members can get a 50% discount on this course, plus custom brushes for Fresco: https://aaronrutten.com/join
- Lesson Videos: (5) Video Lessons (High Quality 1440p QHD MP4 + 1080p Versions for Faster Downloading)
- BONUS VIDEO: New Features in Adobe Fresco 1.3.0 (Feb 2020)
- (3) Custom Brushes to Use in Fresco and Photoshop
Video files are downloadable to your computer*
Videos are packaged in a single ZIP file for easy downloading. (Files can also be downloaded individually.)
* Downloaded videos can be watched any time without an internet connection.
* Downloaded videos can be sped up or slowed down with a Media Player such as VLC
- How to use Pixel Brushes
- How to Paint with Live Watercolors
- How to Paint with Live Oils
- How to Draw with Vector Brushes
- How to Use Touch Navigation
- How to Choose Color
- How to Erase
- How to Use Layers
- How to Use Layer Masking
- How to Customize Brush Properties
- Watercolor Brush Properties
- Oil Brush Properties
- How to Use Canvas Texture
- How to Use the Tools
- How to Save Artwork
- How to Work Between Photoshop and Fresco in the Cloud
- How to Export as PDF to Edit in Illustrator
- How to Modify Document Settings
- How to Change App Settings
- How to Customize the UI
- How to Import Custom Brushes
- Video lessons are supported on any device that can play MP4 video, that includes Windows and Mac. Videos can also be streamed online.'
- Fresco app is only compatible with select Windows 10 Pen Enabled Tablets & iOS Devices.
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
(5) video lessons in MP4 format, plus (3) custom brushes and instructions.